Happy Friday! Time for another organizing idea for your weekend!
Earlier this week I showed you my new hot beverages zone and I shared tips to help you create one too. I love my hot beverages zone because it is organized and practical, but I didn't do much to make it pretty.
Since I know many of you have more of a decorating or crafty bone than I do, I thought I'd share some really cute hot beverage stations to inspire you. This way you can combine my organizing tips and these creative ideas to make your own awesome hot beverage zone this weekend!
- Here's a fun hot cocoa station from Erin at Sunny Side Up. Those candies and marshmallows wouldn't last long around here, but I love how cute it looks!
|Sunny Side Up|
- Here's another hot cocoa station from Jenn at Clean and Scentsible. It's also set up for Christmas but you could decorate it for winter instead.
|Clean and Scentsible|
- Angie at Echoes of Laughter shares a bunch of kitchen zones in this post, but I love this beverage station! She has a small kitchen and decided to set up her station outside her kitchen so it's not taking up counter space and so it's closer to where the beverages are consumed.
|Echoes of Laughter|
- For more tips on how to create a hot beverage station, check out this post on OrgJunkie by Rachel from Useful Beautiful Home. She even shares how she can use her station all year by transforming it from hot drinks to cold drinks.
|Useful Beautiful Home via OrgJunkie|
- If you've got a coffee maker that uses pods, you'll love the way Becky from Organizing Made Fun organized all her hubby's coffee pods.
|Organizing Made Fun|
I hope these pictures and links give you some more ideas to help you set up a hot beverages zone in your home this weekend!
If you've already got a hot beverage station or you want some additional ideas of what you can organize this weekend, there's a tab at the top of this page called Weekend Ideas. It has links to all my Organizing Ideas for the Weekend posts.
And you can find more kitchen organizing ideas on my Kitchen Organizing board on Pinterest.
Do you have a hot beverage zone? Is yours practical or pretty or a bit of both? What tips do you have for those creating a hot drinks station?
Happy organizing and have a great weekend!
I link up at these great parties - Check them out!