Are you overwhelmed with the clutter in your home? Are you trying to get organized this year? You're in the right place :) I love sharing tips and inspiration to help you go from overwhelmed to organized!
And today I'm SO excited to tell you about an amazing resource that I really believe will help you do that!
[Update: Sorry this bundle sale is over. If you'd like to find out about similar future bundles, click here. For other great decluttering and organizing resources, check out my Organizing Resources page.]
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You're tired of the rush to get out of the house in the morning because you can't find your keys, or your kids can't find their shoes
- You're stressed because you can't find that bill that you know is due in the piles of paper all over your home
- You're drained from an exhausting day and don't have a clue what to prepare for dinner or the energy to figure out what you have in your home that you can easily throw together
- You're annoyed with all the clutter on your counters and kitchen table that seems to just get shuffled from one place to another multiple times a day
- You feel like you never have enough hours in the day to finish everything on your to-do list
If any of that resonates with you, please believe me when I say that there IS hope! I understand. I've been there. Heck I'm still there sometimes :)
It's why I started this blog. And it's why I became a professional organizer. And I love doing both! I love seeing and hearing about the difference organizing makes in people's lives.
You’ve got great reasons for wanting to be more organized. You want the best for your family. You want to teach your kids to live in calmness, not chaos. You want to be patient without losing your mind in the craziness of so much stuff. And you just want to savour the time you have, instead of running around chasing clutter.
But sometimes it just feels so hard.
Maybe you’ve tried to get more organized before, and failed. Or thought you found the perfect system, only to have it not work for you at all. You’re not alone.
I know what it’s like to feel that getting organized shouldn’t be so hard, and the answer definitely isn’t to keep wasting money on more storage containers or pricey planners!
What if you could learn from a group of organizing gurus all at once? Regular people who’ve found practical solutions to their everyday struggles, and want to share their best tips and tactics with you in all the areas you find most challenging?
Because when you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it’s so much easier. You know which papers to keep (and which should immediately be thrown away). You’re more confident in saying no to the things on your calendar that don’t matter (and yes to the things that do). You start learning the difference between what you really need and what will just add to the clutter to your home. You feel less stressed (and you’ll probably enjoy life more, too).
That’s why Stephanie and her team have put together the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle for the very first time. Their customers have been begging for help with streamlining their lives. The answer was this super-short opportunity to get a complete collection of organizational resources for a crazy low price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 38 digital products on topics like how to organize your photos, decluttering, family systems, meal planning, time management, and much more. All together, it’s worth over $650!
Plus, it comes with two brilliant bonus offers worth over $40:
- SaneBox – An exclusive credit to save you 12 hours per month ($20 value)
- YNAB – A FREE four month trial to the popular budgeting software ($20 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $650 worth of amazing products for a whopping 95% off!
It's such a great deal because several of the resources are individually worth more than total price of the bundle. Even if you only read a few of the ebooks or take a few of the ecourses, it's a great value.
And as a professional organizer I can tell you, once you start to apply what you learn from this bundle, you'll save time and money and have more energy to enjoy the people and activities you love!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this Super Bundle, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, printing out planners, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
No one should have to feel overwhelmed one more minute because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need. By finding systems and strategies that really work for us, our home and daily life is much calmer than it used to be.
It’s made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you and your family.
Don't miss out!
Here are some other posts I've written about the bundle if you'd like more details:
Top Posts of 2016 To Help You Declutter in 2017 (scroll to the end)
Note: I'm an affiliate for this sale, so if you purchase a bundle through one of my links, I'll earn a commission. But I'd promote this bundle anyway because it's a great deal! I only promote products I know can help you go from overwhelmed to organized. I appreciate your support, and commissions like these help me keep everything on this site free. Thanks!
There are SO many reasons people feel overwhelmed. This bundle can help you with yours! What are your reasons for wanting to declutter and get organized?
Happy decluttering and organizing!