Happy Friday! Time for another organizing idea for your weekend!
It's finally feeling like spring here! I still hear we're about a month behind "normal", which may explain why I only just got out the spring jackets today and threw the snowpants in the laundry.
I know lots of you have probably already been experiencing spring-like weather for weeks, so maybe you're finished all your spring cleaning. Or maybe you're organized enough to have a cleaning schedule that allows you to get all those "extra" cleaning tasks done throughout the year.
But if you've been
1. If you're looking for a really thorough, detailed, room-by-room list, here are a few options:
- Freebie-Finding Mom - All Inclusive Spring Cleaning Checklist by Room
- Ask Anna - Spring Cleaning Checklist
|The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking|
2. If you'd prefer to focus on one type of task at a time (e.g. all the vacuuming, or all the dusting), instead of one room at a time, here are some great checklists:
- A Typical English Home - 12 Essential Spring Cleaning Tasks
- Organized Home - Spring Cleaning Chore Checklist
3. If you're finding those checklists overwhelming and just want something simple, here's a good one:
4. And if you're not sure which option is best for you, check out this post from my friend Alli. She's got something for everyone, including detailed lists, a basic list, and this great one-task-at-a-time chart!
I hope these checklists help you organize your spring cleaning this weekend and motivate you to get cleaning! I know I like checking things off... keeps me motivated! Anyone else?
If you've already completed your spring cleaning, or you want some additional ideas of what you can organize this weekend, there's a tab at the top of this page called Weekend Ideas. It has links to all my Organizing Ideas for the Weekend posts.
And you can find tons of cleaning ideas on my Cleaning & Cleaning Supplies board on Pinterest.
How do you organize your spring cleaning? Are you a checklist person? Do you clean room by room or one task at a time?
Happy organizing and have a great weekend!
I link up at these great parties - Check them out!