Don't you love looking back on the previous year and looking ahead to the coming year? It's like the end of December and beginning of January are made for that :)
Today I want to share with you the top 10 posts of 2015. If you're a newer reader you may enjoy catching up on some of my posts from earlier this year. And if you've been following all year, you may have missed some posts, or could use the information in them more now.
There's a few themes running through the year... see if you can pick them out!
Top 10 Posts of 2015
10. Helping Kids Learn to Be Organized
9. 7 Steps to Get Organized for Spring
8. 365 Items in 365 Days: My January/February Update
7. NetZeroClutter Challenge: Day 1 Introduction
This was a recent series, and I think if it was earlier in the year it probably would have ranked higher... but I'm pretty happy that it ranked in the top 10!
6. The Hidden Costs of Clutter
This was a guest post I did on Organizing Made Fun and I was to excited to know that it made it into Becky's top 10 posts for the year!
5. Decluttering From A To Z: Introduction to the Challenge
4. Spring Cleaning Bundle Sale
3. Help I Need a Flexible Cleaning Routine!
2. How to Declutter and Organize Your Closet
And the number one most read post in 2015 is...
1. 5 Tips to Help You Declutter When You're Overwhelmed
Did you pick up the themes? I'll give you a minute to flip back and see...
What patterns did you see?
Yep! Most of the posts were decluttering tips! And the rest were related to spring cleaning. Getting back control of our homes so we can enjoy them and have more time to spend doing the things we love with the people we love was clearly very important to all of you last year!
Top 10 Older Posts That Were Popular in 2015
Since I didn't post as often in 2015 as in previous years, I thought you might also like to see the older posts that were still read a lot last year!
My series always seem to be read more than individual posts and this year was no different. Most of these posts are part of a series!
Here they are in reverse order:
10. 365 Items in 365 Days Decluttering Challenge Introduction
9. Purging and Storing Leftover Paint
8. 7 Ways to Help a Sentimental Child Declutter
7. 31 Days of Easy Decluttering: Day 14 Underwear Drawer
6. The Secret for Organizing Food Storage Containers So They Stay Organized
5. 31 Days of Easy Decluttering: Day 1 Sock Drawer
4. 31 Days of Organizing Tips: Day 19 Playrooms
3. 31 Days of Easy Decluttering: Day 4 Coffee Table
2. 31 Days of Organizing Tips: Day 21 Kids' Bedrooms
And the most popular older post in 2015 was...
1. Command Centre: Schoolwork File Bins and Series Wrap Up
This post is pinned more than any other post of mine. It also shows up in search results a lot. Many people need a good solution for dealing with paperwork, and especially their kids' school work.
So there you have it... all the posts that were popular in 2015! It was another great year of blogging... and sharing decluttering and organizing tips with you!
Thank you for all your support, comments, questions, stories, and pictures this past year! I look forward to helping you continue to go from overwhelmed to organized in 2016!
Which post was your favourite in 2015? What are you most looking forward to about decluttering and organizing in 2016? Are there topics you'd like me to cover this year?
I link up at these great parties - Check them out!