Are you overwhelmed by the clutter in your home and don't know where to start? Or perhaps you have been decluttering for awhile and you're running out of steam, so you need a challenge to get you motivated again. Maybe you need some ideas of items you can declutter, now that you've tackled all the easy stuff.
Whatever your need, and wherever you are in your decluttering journey, the Decluttering From A To Z challenge is for you!
How The Decluttering From A To Z Challenge Will Work
Over the next three days, I'll share some decluttering tips with you and give you a few simple steps you can take to prepare for the challenge.
Pick one or more items that resonate with you and go declutter those things! Then share your progress with others who will celebrate with you and be inspired to declutter too (more details on how you can do that are below).
It's that simple! If you miss a day and need to catch up, you'll find links to all the posts in the series at the end of each post.
I won't be telling you how much you have to declutter... that's totally up to you! I also won't tell you what you have to declutter... that's also up to you! I'm here to give you ideas and cheer you on!
This challenge a great way to help you declutter items in your home that you may not have thought of decluttering.
We've done the Decluttering From A To Z challenge twice this year in the 365 Items in 365 Days Facebook group and it's been a lot of fun! Yep... decluttering can be fun :) Especially when you are doing it with lots of other people who are also decluttering. Plus being part of a challenge and sharing your progress in a safe environment keeps you accountable and motivated.
Join in the decluttering fun!
Are you in?
Ready to declutter? Want some decluttering ideas, tips, and inspiration? Need some motivation and accountability to keep you going? Here are some ways to get the most out of this challenge:
1. Sign up to receive my blog posts in your email inbox. You'll get a new post every day this month with the latest Decluttering From A To Z post. Once the challenge is over, you'll receive an email whenever a new blog post is published (usually 1-2 times per week). I share decluttering tips and other organizing tips on the blog. You can unsubscribe at any time and I won't spam you. I promise.
2. Join the 365 Items in 365 Days decluttering challenge! The Decluttering From A To Z challenge is really a challenge within a challenge. You can start the 365 Items in 365 Days challenge at any time and declutter whatever you want. More details here. There are details in that post about the Facebook group I mentioned too.
3. Check out my 31 Days of Easy Decluttering series. This was my 31 Days series from 2 years ago and each post gives tips to declutter different items or areas of your home. If you're focusing on certain areas of your home this month some of the posts may help you out.
4. Follow my Decluttering/Organizing Tips & Ideas board on Pinterest. This is my most popular board and I share tips there frequently.
Share Your Decluttering Progress!
I hope these ideas will help you declutter today! Inspire all of us by sharing your decluttering pictures in any of these places:
- The 365 Items in 365 Days Facebook group (ask to join if you're not already a member)
- The From Overwhelmed To Organized Facebook page (there will be a new challenge post every day and you can share your pictures in the comments)
- On Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #DeclutteringFromAToZ
- In the comments section below
What's your motivation for decluttering? Why do you want to participate in this challenge? What do you hope to gain by the end of this month?
I link up at these great parties - Check them out!
Here are all the posts in this series!