Happy Friday! Time for another organizing idea for your weekend!
Continuing on with my vacation, travel, and packing theme, today I want to share some great packing tips with you!
I've started packing for our upcoming vacation and I'll be sharing some of my own tips with you on Monday. But in the meantime, here are some other tips I've found online.
1. Not sure where to start packing? Unclutter has a list of questions to ask yourself to help you bring what you need, and nothing more.
2. Short on suitcases? Check out how Sam fit her 3 kiddos' clothes into 1 suitcase!
3. Worried about your your necklaces with thin chains getting tangled? Feed one end through a straw and attach it to the other end, to keep them from tangling. So creative! Check out this tip and several other creative ones here!
4. Don't have much space in your suitcase? My friend Ann recommends taking 2 tops for every bottom (for adults) since most people pay more attention to the top half of you anyway. She gives more great packing tips in this post.
5. Traveling with kids? Use large zip-top freezer bags to contain each day's outfit (including socks, underwear, and accessories) and then "file" the bags in the suitcase. This helps you not overpack, and makes it easy for your kids to get dressed each day (or for someone other than you to help dress them)!
I hope these ideas help you when you're packing for your next vacation! And stay tuned on Monday for more packing tips from me, as I pack for our vacation.
You can find lots of other travel tips on my Organizing for Travel board on Pinterest.
If you'd like additional ideas of what you can organize this weekend, there's a tab at the top of this page called Weekend Ideas. It has links to all my Organizing Ideas for the Weekend posts.
How do you pack for your vacations? Have you used any of these tips? What additional suggestions can you share? Where are you going on your next holiday?
Happy organizing and have a great weekend!
I link up at these great parties - Check them out!