This week marks my second anniversary of blogging here on From Overwhelmed To Organized! It's been an exciting year!
Here are a few of my highlights:
- I've become friends with so many of you this year as the blog has grown, as well as on Google+, Facebook, and Pinterest
- I've enjoyed learning a lot from you as you've shared your tips and ideas with me
- I've continued to learn a lot about blogging
- I've loved hearing about your journeys from overwhelmed to organized, especially as I've focused more on decluttering this year
- I've been encouraged, inspired, and amazed by the members of the 365 in 365 Facebook group, who share their decluttering efforts every day.
To celebrate my 2 year blogiversary, I want to look back this week on the past year's most popular posts. These may be new to some of you or a fun flashback for others.
And to thank you for your support all year, I'm giving away 2 great organizing ebooks and a $25 gift card to Target (good for US or Canada). Make sure you enter in the Rafflecopter form at the end of this post!
Flashback Post For Today
One of the most popular posts this year was The Secret for Organizing Food Storage Containers. This was part of my kitchen organizing tips series, which lasted half the year. I love how organized my kitchen is now, and it was so much fun sharing tips to help you organize yours.
This post was by far the most popular post in the series. I had so many comments and emails from people who struggle with keeping their plastics cupboard organized. Check out this post if you haven't read it yet... or need a little refresher :)
Giveaway To Thank You All For An Amazing Year!
OK, on to the giveaway! One lucky reader will win the following:
- Project Organize Your Entire Life ebook
- Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule ebook
- $25 gift card for Target (for US or Canada residents only)
You get one free entry and then you can earn extra entries by commenting, following, or sharing about the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And thank you once again for reading this blog. It means so much to me! Thanks for your encouragement, support, comments, questions, inspiration, tips, ideas, and friendship. I love this journey we're on together from overwhelmed to organized :)
I link up at these great parties - Check them out!